Baseball Swing
Monday, March 27, 2006
Raising a neat freak?
Here's the scenario. Brantley wants fruit snacks. I keep them in a Tupperware container in the pantry. He goes into the pantry and the tup container is empty. I tell him there are two boxes of fruit snacks under the container. He proceeds to open the boxes and put the packages of fruit snacks in the tup container, then puts it back in the pantry. He puts the empty boxes in the trash. I'm so proud! Another example, for those familiar with Brantley's Bs. He has one drawer in his room designated for Bs. I had tried to put some of his summer pajamas in there, but he removed them. Also, the Bs can't be haphazardly thrown in the drawer. Each one must be folder and placed in the drawer. Now if we could just apply this concept to the rest of his room. Hey, we're getting there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was just getting on here to post, "Sounds like his uncle matt."
Tell Brant that "his Tupperware Lady" is very proud of him!
Post a Comment