Baseball Swing
Friday, March 10, 2006
Cousins
I took the day off today to meet the furniture people, again (long unrelated story), and I decided to keep Brantley home. My sister called yesterday and said they would be in town today. Since my niece and nephew are on a year round schedule, they are currently on a 3-week break. So, this afternoon, we met them at Chuck E. Cheeses. The kids had a good time and they gave their tickets to Brantley. I have saved his tickets each time rather than him get some little piece of junk. He doesn't even know that you turn in the tickets to get stuff. With the tickets from today, he has almost 1000 tickets. The sad thing is that even with that many tickets, you can't really get anything good. I was looking at the little ticket receipts and I have some are dated in 2004. I'm betting that was the first time he went. Although we have several receipts, they are all from only 5 days there. Not too bad over the course of 2 years. One day, Brantley really got into feeding the ticket eater so we have a lot of receipts that are just for a few tickets. In a couple more years maybe he will have enough tickets to get something good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment