Baseball Swing

Baseball Swing

Monday, March 06, 2006

American Idol

This is the first year that I have taken an interest in American Idol. Brantley watched part of it with me one evening and now he wants to watch it every day. Every day he asks if he can watch that movie where the boys and girls sing. And I say "American Idol?" He says, "yeah, can I watch it." While giving him his bath today, he says that I should go on American Idol. I told him you have to be able to sing to go on the show. He says he is going to go on the show and proceeds to start making up a song. "Mommy, do you like that song?" I say, "Yes, that's a very good song." Brantley says, "But, maybe they won't like my song." I say, "I think they would. You are very good." He proceeds to make up another song. Keep up the creative juices!

No comments: