Baseball Swing
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Baseball Season just got a little longer.
Well, last weekend we decided to let Brantley try out for a travel ball team. I made him promise me that he would be okay with it if he didn't make the team. As I expected, he didn't try out as well as he is capable of playing. He did do a good job fielding and did a great job at first base, but he couldn't hit. Actually, none of the kids at his tryout were hitting except for one. I didn't see any of the next session so I don't know what those kids looked like. Brantley did have one advantage though. The coach for this team saw him play in the championship game last season because he was the coach of the other team. And, he was the coach that saw him play in the scrimmage...the one the dad was referring to when he said there as a coach scouting my boy. Anyway, we got the call tonight and Brantley made the team. He is so excited about it. I hope he can handle it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment