Today was the last day of Spring Break. Since Brantley's after school program didn't have anything really fun planned for Thursday and Friday, I decided to take a couple days off and do some fun things with him. Yesterday we went to the IMAX to see How to Train Your Dragon. We had tried to take him to the IMAX in Chattanooga when he was about 4 (I think) and it didn't go well. This was the first time I thought to try it again and he loved it. I think I even saw him try to reach out and touch something once. I found myself continuously looking over at him every time something cool happened in 3D and his mouth was open pretty much the whole time. The movie was really good also. I'd definitely go see it again. Afterward we went to Dave and Busters. I found that it is pretty much just a more expensive Chuck E. Cheese. We did see a guy hit the jackpot on Skee Ball. He must have been some kind of professional or something because he did 2 lanes at once and got both of them over 700,000 at the same time so I think he got the 500 tickets twice. I think he went around some more because I saw him later redeeming his tickets for a Wii. Something seemed fishy about that guy. Anyway....Today we went on a zip tour. I didn't know we had anything like this around us so it was a cool find. I was afraid Brantley would be too scared to do it, but he was all over it. I think he was a little apprehensive at first, but after the first zip line, he wanted to go before me each time. (pics/vids below) After the zip tour, we had our gourmet lunch at McDs and then headed to the movie theater to see Clash of the Titans. I didn't like it as much as the Dragon movie, but it was good. And now, Spring Break is over. Boo.
This is the only video I got of him landing since after this he always went before me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment