Baseball Swing

Baseball Swing

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dad's Weekend Update - May 10-11th

Apologies for not doing this past two weekends. Though, I am not sure if many would notice :). Anyway, this will be short and sweet. I am back in school and taking two classes this summer. Last Monday we met until 11:00 pm and as usual I waited till the last minute to do my homework and believe me there was a lot. Also, we are meeting twice this week. I know, pour me a wine-e-kin...

Well, Brant continues to improve everyday in baseball. He is hitting the ball quite a bit further most every at bat - all the way to the grass in the outfield. Though, when he doesn't quite get that "good" hit he pouts and doesn't pay attention in the field. But, we are working on that.

Speaking of baseball, maybe one day I will go on a rant about some of the opposing coaches, but I'll save that for another day.



I, of course, didn't have my video camera at Brant's last weeknight game... And, of course, he put three deep that game:) But, this is an excellent hit none the less.


To close, I posted some pictures of the breakfast I made this morning for Mother's Day. It was first attempt at waffles... the later ones turned out alot better :) For my mom, we took her [and Dad] to Mello Mushroom for her b-day and Mother's Day...







Ummm, I wonder what Matt did for Mom? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for you to post the past two weekends. Finally... it's about time. :) Waffles look good. I sent Mom some pancakes through the USPS. Should get there the middle of this week.

Rosemarie said...

The waffles look awesome - are those blueberries?