Baseball Swing

Baseball Swing

Friday, May 30, 2008

Wish Brantley Luck!

Brantley is playing in an All-Star tournament tomorrow. I hope it's fun. He had practice twice this week with his team and we practiced tonight with Carson. The other night, he fouled one out over the dugout. Tonight, he fouled one out past third base. It was a nice hit, but foul no less. His best hit tonight landed in the grass about 6 feet(maybe less) from the fence. The competition in the morning includes a running, homerun, and throwing competitions. I was worried about the homerun competition since I know that Jett is competing, but then Brant's coach told me they get 5 pitches, they mark them where they land, and that's it. If Jett hits anything like he did when we played his team, he won't get one off. So, Brantley does have a chance. After those competitions, we'll be playing a game. Supposedly they are not keeping score, but what's the point of an All-Star game if you don't keep score?

No comments: