Baseball Swing

Baseball Swing

Monday, April 09, 2007

Strep Throat

I am so irritated right now. We took Brantley to the doctor Thursday and he was negative for strep and the flu. His fever broke Thursday night and he was doing better Friday. He went to his baseball game on Saturday and then spent Easter with his cousins and went to school today. After lunch today I received a phone call from the doctor's office saying Brantley's throat culture came back positive for strep. They couldn't give a straight answer as to whether or not Brantley was still contagious over the weekend. Too late anyway because he had already been around everyone. He has to take a round of antibiotics to make sure the strep is gone. We kept him home from baseball tonight because we just were not sure if he was contagious or not Brantley was extremely upset that he didn't get to go to baseball. Now, I get an email from the coach saying they are going to drop the jerseys off tomorrow to have their names put on them and I can either meet up with his wife or drop it off myself. This was supposed to have been done prior to the season starting. The place that does it is only open from 9 to 4 and would take me at least 30 minutes to get there from work so it's not like I can do it on my lunch break. It's not my fault they didn't do it before the season started. But, now it's my problem because my son has strep. I am just so irritated!!!

2 comments:

TN Lehmans said...

Poor Brantley! I meant to email and ask how he was doing. I hope he gets better soon.

Ginger

Rosemarie said...

Angie, Hope Brant is feeling better!