Baseball Swing

Baseball Swing

Monday, April 16, 2007

Field Trip

Friday was the field trip to the zoo. Earlier in the week, the weather man was saying Friday was supposed to be nice. Well, surprise, surprise. He was WRONG!!! It was cold and windy and threatening to rain the whole time. The kids at least had a good time. I did not. I had Brantley and 2 other boys from his class to keep track of. I've never said, "Boys, we have to stay together!" more in my live. Brantley didn't want to go home with me afterward so he went back on the bus with his friends. I went back to my car to find that someone had dinged my car door. A HUGE ding with white paint. I was so mad. My car is only a year old. I think I will be able to get the white paint off, but there will still be a noticeable ding. Oh well. I guess it had to happen sooner or later.

No comments: