Baseball Swing

Baseball Swing

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Game Highlights: Mariners Vs. White Sox

Another great game with the Mariners. Brantley got to play catcher on the first inning. I didn't realize it because we were late to the game and I saw him go out to the outfield. And, of course I was chatting with grandma and missed that they sent him back and put the catcher gear on him. Sorry, no picture of that. Brantley ended up on the T on his first a bat. Not sure what was up with him. He was holding the bat out in front of him instead of back behind his head. Second at bat, he hit it straight to the coach who had to catch it to keep it from hitting him. I think he was a bit surprised. Third at bat, Brantley hit it to the grass. He also got a couple of grounders in the outfield. And, since the game went so quickly, the coaches decided to play an extra inning. It was a beautiful day for baseball!

No comments: