Baseball Swing

Baseball Swing

Friday, April 28, 2006

Baseball bats are dangerous..even the plastic ones....

Well, remember a year ago when Lilli hit Brantley in the head with the plastic baseball bat - right in the forehead. He had a huge swelling pop up from it. Well, Brantley was playing with Ben and his little brother Chase and guess what. Brantley hit Chase in the cheek. He must have hit him hard because he left a huge red mark on his cheek. Luckily it didn't get his nose or his eye. Chase cried for a little while and forget all about it. Very resilient. I think he's probably going to have a nice bruise tomorrow. Brantley was all tore up about it. It was an accident, but you would have thought Brantley was the one hurt. He was so upset that he hit Chase. I of course had to lecture him when we got home. I'm always telling him that Chase is still a baby (he's 2) and that he has to be careful around him. I thought he was going to start crying again when I was lecturing him. He really did feel bad about it. What can you do - boys will be boys.

No comments: