Baseball Swing
Thursday, August 18, 2005
Yahoo Instant Messenger...Funny story
So, I'm upstairs taking care of some laundry and I hear a funny noise downstairs. I call down to Brantley to find out what is making the noise. He answers but I have no idea what he is talking about. No big deal. I finish with the laundry and go downstairs to find that it's my laptop making the noise. Yahoo Messenger is up and it's the whistle audible that keeps playing, over and over. It would not stop! I have no idea how Brantley did this. Well, then I realize the chat window is open. A friend had sent a message, and much to my surprise, Brantley had been sending audibles to him! After laughing hysterically, I reply to the friend, "You know you have been messaging with Brantley?". His reply, "Good thing I kept it rated G!". Good thing Brantley can't read yet! Gotta watch that kid. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment