This week Brantley's class has been focusing on "All About Me". They've been learning that they are special and talking about what makes them special. Yesterday, we had to fill out a questionnaire for him to take to school today with a picture of himself. Brantley of course had to choose 3 pictures to take with him. Here are the questions with Brantley's answers in bold.
I'm Special Questionnaire
Brantley IS SPECIAL
My favorite food to eat is Fruit Snacks.
My favorite color is Red.
My favorite book is Big Red.
My favorite restaurant is Chuck E. Cheese.
My favorite thing about school is playing with the fire truck.
My favorite person/people to spend time with are Ben and Reid.
I love to go to the block center.
I love to play in the block center.
I can read books at school all by myself.
3 comments:
What's a block center?
They have their classrooms organized in centers. One center has all of the building type toys and Brantley calls it the block center. You should see what he builds in comparison to the others. He builds whole citys. I think he's going to be an architect. Although, he says he's going to be a fire fighter.
Maybe that's what he building... towns that are on fire ;)
Post a Comment