Baseball Swing
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
I almost forgot!!
I forgot that a couple practices ago I met Renee. Turns out her older brother is on Brantley's basketball team. She's a very cute little girl. Anyway, we were sitting up at the top of the bleachers tonight when they came in. They sat down lower because it was a little crowded. I looked down and saw her looking up waiting for Brantley to look at her. He finally looked and she did the cute little wave that girls do when you are trying to get attention but also trying to play shy. It was so cute. Brantley just looked away really quick. He is too funny! The other day he told me that someone at school says he's a math genius. When I asked who, he whispered in my ear - Anna. Isn't that sweet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment