Baseball Swing
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Basketball Concludes (thank goodness!)
Tonight was the first round of the county tournament. The team got there early to watch the first game. The first two teams didn't seem to be any better than any of the Oak View teams and I really thought the boys had a chance. Unfortunately, the team they had to play was totally stacked. I heard from a friend that most of the boys on that team have played together since they were 3. It wasn't that there defense or foot work was any better than our boys. It was the fact that EVERY shot they put up went in the basket. It was unbelievable. I am not exaggerating when I say I think they only missed 2 shots the whole game. The Huskers had it within 4 points with about 3 minutes left and one of their guys scored a three, nothing but net. They played a hard game, but lost 34 to 26. A very respectable score considering the competition. We just had way too many missed shots. I'm actually relieved it's over. I don't think I could take any more of this. Now, it's time for baseball!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment