Tonight was the season opener. We don't get an official team name in the fall, so the team came up with their own name. This season, we are the Blue Sox. Tonight was an amazing game, full of excitement. I talked to Brantley before the game about striking out. I was worried that he would strike out his first at bat and have a meltdown. I was worried for nothing. He didn't strike out even once. He even hit a double with 3 RBIs. Since fall is for practice, the umps do not keep an official score, but some of the other moms and I had to keep up with it. We won 21 to 12. I think everyone got at least 1 hit during the game. There were also some nice plays out in the field. I took a couple of video clips but I haven't looked at them yet. If I got anything good, I'll post it later.
Update - I did get his double with 3 RBIs on video....
1 comment:
GO Brantley & the Blue Socks!
Good game - see you Sat @ 12!
Love
Grandma & Pop
Post a Comment