Baseball Swing
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Game 4: Blue Sox Vs. Team 7
Another stellar performance by the Blue Sox. I'm sure everyone thinks I'm exaggerating, but Grandma and Pop can back me up. They are there every Saturday to cheer the team on. No strike outs for Brantley in this game. It was kind of a downer though because on two of his hits, a base runner got out and it was the third out. I also felt bad for the other team because their coach was having a bad pitching day. When the assistant coach came out to pitch, they were hitting but our guys were on and got them out at first. It was some impressive baseball. The Blue Sox won 11 to 1. Our assistant coach summed it up in the after game time by saying, "Now, that was baseball!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment