Baseball Swing
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
School year off to a great start....
Today was the first full day of school. I opened the front part of Brantley's back pack and it was wet. Why would it be wet? Nothing else was in the front part. Then I opened the back part and pulled out his daily folder, his brand new planner to keep track of his assignments, and a water bottle that wasn't completely closed. His project folder was ruined, but that's okay because I can get a new one - it's just a manila folder. His planner was soaked on the bottom. The planner was given to him at school. I went online and it seems I can't order one or get one anywhere. I emailed his teacher hoping the school has an extra we can buy. Then, I spent 45 minutes with a hair dryer drying the pages. Now, the pages are are crinkled at the bottom and won't lay flat. That's what happens when books get wet I told Brantley. He's devastated. He took it to his room and piled as many things as he could think on top of it to try to flatten it. Hopefully, he has learned his lesson (and we can get a new one!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment