Baseball Swing

Baseball Swing

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dog?

Well, a stray dog has claimed us. I've put her picture out trying to find her home, but no one has claimed her, not that I really expected anyone to. She's a really sweet dog, and well behaved. She's not so big that I can't handle her, but she's not small. She loves to play fetch. We've been calling her brown dog - remember yellow dog from Funny Farm? Brantley really seems to like her and he's trying to learn how to handle her. If we keep her, we need a name. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Rosemarie said...

Funny how these things fall into your lap. That's how we got our first cat when I was a kid.

Names?
How about Cocoa Crispies - great nicknames, Cocoa, CC, Crispy...

Chocolate Bear - after Scrubs.

Does Brant have a favorite cartoon character?

How about Joe Dirt?