

It was a very relaxing morning and early afternoon as we watched Benchwarmers a few times. I have really grown to love that movie, as has Brant.
We took Mom and Dad to La Paz for lunch. We had some cheese dip and poppers for an appetizer. Brant had some corn doggies and I had the Burrito Gordo with steak and I am still full. Everyone else had some type of quesadilla. We then went back to my parents house and watched some of the US Open.
The real fun happened around 5:00 when we did our shopping at WalMart. I did manage to pick up some Hot Tomales for my evening enjoyment.
The day flew by, but it was very enjoyable. I can't say the same about next weekend... see below... Maybe Brant, dad and I can at least make it to a Sounds game next weekend.
I had planned to begin my research paper this weekend, but that didn't happen. Oh well, I have till the 23rd... That's lots of time :(
1 comment:
The espresso machine looks like it makes a "mean" latte - yum! And Lawson, I think anything with the word Gordo in it, will make you full for a week ;)
Post a Comment