Baseball Swing

Baseball Swing

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Two Capable Men

Back in August, Lawson purchased a basketball goal to put up. He had to get the really nice one that has to go in concrete in the ground. I figured it would sit in the garage for a couple of years. Well, last weekend we put the base in concrete in the ground. The list of things you need to put up the goal included two capable men. First off, it should say two capable people, not men. Secondly, without one smart female, they would still be out there putting it up. I took pictures to prove they actually did do some work. And, we have already been out there playing.

1 comment:

Rosemarie said...

Ha! That's what I told Matt when he told me the story ... I said the instructions should say, "two strong men, and one female with brains." Good work Angie!