Baseball Swing

Baseball Swing

Friday, March 07, 2008

The Answer

Either no one is reading, or no one wanted to venture a guess. Only my long time friend from junior high school commented on what Brantley was talking about. We are sort of kindred spirits. I have one child, she has four. Does that mean four times the Spongebob? Knowing how hard it is to raise one child, I have the utmost respect for anyone raising multiple children. But, now I feel old. Isn't Tyler getting close to driving age? Anyways...on to the answer. Spongebob uses a cannon to shoot articles of clothing at Mr. Krabs. One of the articles of clothing that lands on Mr. Krabs is a bra...hence...boobie cases. Only in the mind of a four year old.

I'll end this post with a couple of quotes from Albert Einstein:
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
"It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education."

We should always try to have and encourage the curiosity and imagination of a child.

1 comment:

Rosemarie said...

I have to say that child-speak is yet a language we have yet to master!