Baseball Swing
Sunday, March 09, 2008
Snowballs are good from something
Yesterday, before the snow melted, we played in the snow. We tried to make a snowman but the snow would not stick together when you rolled it. But, it did make an excellent snowball. We had a little snowball fight. Lawson accidentally hit Brantley in the mouth with a hard snow ball. He was upset about it but we didn't think to much about it. Later that day we were dropping him off at Grandma and Pops (they watched him so we could go to Dewayne's 40th birthday gathering---thanks Grandma and Pop!) and Brantley was complaining his tooth was bothering him. I looked and the tooth had been pushed up and back. I could see why it was bothering him, but he wouldn't let me pull it. I thought it might come out while he was eating. So, when we got back to pick him up later that evening, he came over running to me with a ziplock bag. He had pulled it all by himself. I was so proud of him. Now, I just have to get him to pull the one that really needs to come out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment