Brantley let his friend across the street play with his bat, and
quess what....his bat was in their garage. He had to play his game tonight with his other bat which is heavier. Those hits tonight would have been in the grass if he had his good bat. Lighter bat = more level swing...at least that's what I'm told. We had to have the talk about making sure things are put back after they get them out. When we got home, we stopped by to get the bat and his friend got the exact same lecture.

Brantley also had a case of unsportsmanlike conduct tonight. He was trying to get his friend to say "Bad Game" when the lined up. Lawson said the coach pulled him aside. I didn't know he started it. I heard another kid say it, but Brantley said he started it. At least he will learn now how to act like a good sportsman.
No comments:
Post a Comment