Baseball Swing

Baseball Swing

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Game Highlights: Mariners v. Cubs

I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but another great game with the Mariners today. Brantley got on the tee for his first at bat. I think he was a little nervous because his aunt and uncle were watching him and he really wanted to show them his stuff. But, he made up for it later in the game with an awesome hit that went out of the fence. Well, it rolled on the ground and went under the fence. But still, it was out of the field!! He also got an out on second base during the game. It was hot out there today and we had to keep telling him to drink water. I don't think he drank enough water today because he isn't feeling well tonight. I'm forcing him to drink water and I gave him some tylenol in case it's a virus or something. If he ends up with strep again, I think I will scream, but I wouldn't be surprised.

No comments: