Baseball Swing
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Game Highlights: Mariners v. Cardinals
Brantley hit the first pitch every inning tonight. I say he's batting a thousand. Lawson corrected me to say he's batting .333. Apparently, he has to get on base for it to count. The coaches are calling outs now and Brantley got out twice. Once for a fly ball that, believe it or not, a kid on the other team caught and once for a grounder that was fielded at first base. So, he had 3 awesome hits, no strikes, but only got on base once. Now, if my terminology is off, blame it on Lawson. He's the baseball expert but he won't do any blogs. I just call it like I see it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I always tell Matt to be a "guest blogger" but he won't. However, he likes to read to my blog and point out all my spelling mistakes. I think the Freeman boys are like backseat drivers -- only backseat bloggers!
Post a Comment