I'm not really sure how you grade kindergarteners or even what standards should be imposed. But, I think this is a pretty good report. Brantley brings home a behavior calendar each day and each day it has been stamped "Terrific Job" until today. Today, he got in trouble. For......are you ready.....talking at rest time. Imagine that. Growing up my report cards would say "Talks to much." Guess we know where he got that from. I feel like he has finally gotten more comfortable with kindergarten. He's been acting more like himself and has made some friends. He's even invited to a birthday party in a couple of weeks. He was so excited the day he got the invitation. He still doesn't like the after-care program so I've dropped it. It actually has worked out pretty well as far as me getting home to meet the bus and it saves me even more money. It's actually really nice to be able to watch him get on the bus and be waiting for him when he gets home.
Baseball Swing
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Progress Reports
I'm not really sure how you grade kindergarteners or even what standards should be imposed. But, I think this is a pretty good report. Brantley brings home a behavior calendar each day and each day it has been stamped "Terrific Job" until today. Today, he got in trouble. For......are you ready.....talking at rest time. Imagine that. Growing up my report cards would say "Talks to much." Guess we know where he got that from. I feel like he has finally gotten more comfortable with kindergarten. He's been acting more like himself and has made some friends. He's even invited to a birthday party in a couple of weeks. He was so excited the day he got the invitation. He still doesn't like the after-care program so I've dropped it. It actually has worked out pretty well as far as me getting home to meet the bus and it saves me even more money. It's actually really nice to be able to watch him get on the bus and be waiting for him when he gets home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad to hear things are going good for Brant with k-garten (talking schmalking, who cares!) But I like the comment "we're working on particpating more." Anyway, also glad to hear that he's a fulltime busser - way to go!
Post a Comment