Baseball Swing

Baseball Swing

Monday, September 11, 2006

Family Trip

I'm taking suggestions for a location of a family trip. I want to plan something but I just can't decide on a destination. I really want to go somewhere that I haven't been before, possibly out of the country. I also want it to be somewhere that has some sites that Brantley would be interested in. Any ideas?

2 comments:

Rosemarie said...

Trip ideas? Excellent! Yo said outside of the country so it depends on how far you want to go, what type of vacay you're looking for and how much $$$ you want to spend. some ideas are:

1) Inclusive resort in Mexico-- done with with my family and small cousins and they all have a blast! Take excursions that a 5yr old will like and it's even better. Ask Matt about the fishing trip he took.

2) Niagara Falls/Toronto --I went as a little kid and I think it's fun. My aunt just got back from there. You can drive to toronto too, it's a great city. I've never been to other parts of Canada so I can't vouch for other kid friendly vacation spots there.

3) In the US - there's the grand canyon and all those cool parks out west. You can go to san Diego and see Lawson's old Navy haunts and go to Disneyland and the ocean. It's gorgeous there. then there's FL/Disneyworld, Key west... not far.

Hope that helps!

angie said...

Mexico was actually on top of my list. I also thought about Costa Rica since I have an Aunt from there. San Diego would be great too if I can talk Lawson into it.