Baseball Swing
Friday, August 25, 2006
The School Bus
Today, I put my baby on the school bus. Working full-time, there are some compromises that have to be made. Riding the bus in the mornings is one of them. I think it's important for kids to ride the bus. If everyone drove their child to school, traffic would be a nightmare and it would probably take 3 times as long to get all the children in the school. (Yes, I am trying to convince myself that riding the bus is the best situation.) That said, it was still hard for me to put Brantley on the bus. But, I was comfortable when I talked to the bus driver and a little girl sitting up front said she would make sure he went where he was supposed to go. I didn't get a picture of him getting on the bus because he was too quick, but I did get pictures of him waiting for the bus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He looks so cute - how did he like the bus?
I think he really liked it. He's already asking if he gets to ride it Monday. I may have to give the afternoon ride some more thought.
Post a Comment