Kindergarten hasn't actually started, but we had Kindergarten camp. Brantley had a blast. They got to go to the different areas of the school, like a sampling of what their days will be like. The first day he got to go on the playground and I think he was impressed. He can't wait to get back on the playground. He also told me something about a mouse that comes out in the library when they have story time. Not sure what that's about. They also got to get on the bus. When I picked him up, I didn't notice his buddy that had been there that morning so I asked about him. Brantley said "He got hurt." He said something about dancing and a table and that he was hurt. Alrighty then - kindergarten hasn't even started yet. We saw him the second day and he did have a pretty good gash on his forehead. No stitches because he wouldn't sit still for that. They used the glue. In the car on the way to pre-school he was telling me about the bus and he said "Mommy, the bus didn't have any seatbelts!!" His friends at pre-school were so funny when he got there at lunch time. One of his best friends came over and said "Where have you been?" just like a mom would when she's worried about her child. The second time another friend said "Brantley, did you go to kindergarten again?"
I tried to post a picture but it's not working. I will try again later.
No comments:
Post a Comment