Baseball Swing
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
The Fair
We went to the county fair for the first time this year. Brantley had a great time riding the rides. I made the mistake of riding the black widow with him and I paid for it. Not only did I think I was going to throw up for quite some time after getting off the ride, I could barely move the next day. I was screaming(and about to start yelling some expletives) the whole time while Brantley was telling me to stop. He actually didn't like that ride either. Brantley also got to get in this huge tractor which he thought was cool. It was even bigger than papa's tractor! You can see some more pictures here. It was a nice fair but nothing compared to the Wisconsin State Fair. We've been a couple of times and we need to take Brantley some time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment