Baseball Swing
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Chicago
Brantley loves going to Chicago. We had a fun-filled long weekend in Chicago. Friday, we went to a children's museum which Brantley really enjoyed. I think Uncle Matt enjoyed it almost as much as Brant. We were going to go see a car show Friday night, but, as it does in Chicago, it rained. We did get to visit what must be the world's smallest candy and popcorn shop. Very cool. Saturday we went to the air and water show. We didn't see the water part - just the planes. Very cool and loud! And, Sunday we went to a Kane County Cougars game. It was just as hot there as it is here. Brantley had his customary soft pretzel as he does at all baseball games. Afterward, Rosemarie's parents had invited us for dinner. Brantley doesn't know what he missed by eating a hot dog instead of the meal Rosemarie's mom made. It was really good. I have to try to make those sweet potato fries. I bet Brantley would like them to if I could get him to try them. As always, I took lots of pictures which you can see by clicking here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The photos turned out great - I'm gonna steal some!
Post a Comment