Baseball Swing
Monday, September 26, 2005
The Socialite
Last week, Brantley received an invitation to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese on October 1st. His best friend wasn't invited. I wish I hadn't said anything to his mom about the party, but I didn't know he wasn't going to be invited. Of course, she's worried that Brant is his only friend. It's just one party. Well two more invitations received today for parties on Saturday. One is from a child in another class (best friend not invited). Brantley says he does not know who it is but obviously the child knows and likes Brant. That party is at the same time as the Chuck E. Cheese party so we can't go anyway. The other party is earlier in the day so we can go to it (best friend is invited to this one). Now we need birthday presents. Toys R Us here we come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment