Brantley's new teachers have been trying to find ways to encourage the children to behave. The latest idea they have is to be King/Queen for a day. The child that has been the best behaved gets the privilege. They have a crown they get to wear which is a quite stylish paper crown with glitter on it - very exciting. The privileges are to be the door holder and line leader. Remember the days when it was cool to do those things and everyone wanted to do it?
I learned about this new thing they were trying yesterday when I picked Brantley up. They were on the playground, but Brantley took me back to the classroom and showed me the crowns. He was very excited and wanted to take the crown outside. I wouldn't let him, but he insisted that he was the King. We left the crown, but I had to find out if he indeed was the King. Sure enough, Brantley was the first King for the class! Sydney (the birthday girl at pump it up a couple weeks ago) was the Queen.
Wonder what they will try next?
1 comment:
Congrats Brantley - a here and a king! what more could a kid ask for?
Post a Comment