The life and times of an 10 year old named Brantley.
Baseball Swing
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Brantley the photographer...
Brantley now likes to get my camera and go around taking pictures. He just walks around the house and takes pictures. Before I know it, he takes about 60 pictures. Each time he takes at least one picture of his feet. I think he has some sort of weird fascination with his feet. Here are my favorite pics that he has taken.
OH!!! Brantley totally takes after his Uncle Matt! I have a picture of Matt's feet from every vacation we've taken. It's like he can't take a self portrait so he gets his feet in the picture. Ha ha! At least Brantley's wearing shoes, Matt likes his feet au naturel.
1 comment:
OH!!! Brantley totally takes after his Uncle Matt! I have a picture of Matt's feet from every vacation we've taken. It's like he can't take a self portrait so he gets his feet in the picture. Ha ha! At least Brantley's wearing shoes, Matt likes his feet au naturel.
Post a Comment