Baseball Swing

Baseball Swing

Saturday, January 02, 2010

New Year's Day

We didn't get home until about 2 in the morning on New Year's Day. We spent NY's Eve at Ginger's house. We always have a great time, hence not getting home until 2 in the morning. Thanks to Santa, we had a treat on New Year's Day. We got to go see the Harlem Globetrotters. It was pretty cool. My favorite part is when they get in the circle and do all kinds of crazy moves. I think Brantley liked the show. At the end they announced that everyone could get an autograph of their favorite Globetrotter. They had a rope going around the court and people were supposed to stay off the court. Mass chaos ensued. People did stay off the court, but there were not any real defined lines to get autographs so it was just a mass of people trying to get autographs. We bought Brantley a program and we got in a line to get an autograph. As we stood there not moving, a couple of teenagers started to get in the line in front of me. I pointed out to them that we were all standing and line and showed them the end. They of course ignored me and went ahead. They moved on up and they, and another teenager went practically all the way up to the Globetrotter. I wouldn't have been so mad except that their shirts were covered in autographs and Brantley didn't even have one yet so I had to say something to them. The nice lady in front of me pulled Brantley up and put him in front of the teenagers so he could get Airport's autograph. There was only about two minutes left for autographs and it didn't appear that we would get any more, but Brantley somehow managed to sneak in and get Handles autograph. We learned from the program that one of them, Spark, went to Tennessee Tech. He's the one with the 'fro in the pictures.



I also took a few clips. SHHHH! I wasn't supposed to do that.

Harlem Globetrotters - vids

No comments: