Wow! I was just looking back and in just a couple weeks, I will have had this blog for 4 years. I can't believe I have kept up with it that long. I still wish I had started this when Brantley was a baby. I might have to get out his baby book and do some memory posts.
I've had this same layout for the entire time, I believe. I think it's time for a change. The pictures at the header are when Brantley was much younger. I know I need to upgrade my blog to take advantage of some of the newer features, but I'm afraid to click that upgrade button. I don't want to lose any of it.
Well, I will get brave in the next couple weeks. My goal is to have a new look before my 4 year anniversary!!
1 comment:
Ang, you can export all of your entries to your desktop, and that way if something happens during an upgrade, you still have everything and it will reload just fine once the blog is fixed. It's what I did when I switched from blogger to wordpress.
Post a Comment