Baseball Swing

Baseball Swing

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Birthday Time!

It's birthday time. This will probably be the last year we do a big party for Brantley. (I think I probably said that last year!) I've finished sending out all the invitations and now it's time for the waiting. Brantley will ask me no less than 10 times tonight, "Have you heard from anyone else?" I gave him several choices for the party and he decided on a Sounds game. I also let him put together his guest list, so he's all about keeping track of who is coming. I never know what to expect since his birthday is around a holiday and a lot of people are travelling. It should be a great time so make sure you get back to me if you haven't already!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

We're coming! We're coming. Adrian's already asking when he can see Brantley again.

"Mom, can I keep him? Like a doll?" Mine has no freaking filter. He has no idea that kids that are smaller than him don't like being manhandled. He just adores Brantley.