I can't remember if we got Hermie in 2003 or 2004, but we have had him for a long time. Brantley doesn't know yet. Maybe I can get a replacement this week sometime before he notices? I'm not sure what happened. I saw his shell laying empty in the sand in front of the big shell that he liked to hang out in. I was hoping he just finally changed shells, but picked up the big shell and found him laying there. Rest in peace Hermie.
2 comments:
I think you got Hermie in 2003 because it was the 1st AL trip that I went on and that was before matt & I got married. So sad!
Pop & GG are very sad. Seriously,
he was like a member of our family.
NExt year we'll get Hermie II @ calypso's. We are very sad he was special.
Love
Post a Comment