Baseball Swing

Baseball Swing

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cheekwood

Today, Lawson and Matt went off to enjoy the Titan/Pittsburgh game. While they were at the game, we decided to go to Cheekwood. Brantley decided he didn't want to go. He wanted to stay and watch the game with Pop. When we got back, we found out that Lawson and Matt had told him if he went with the girls to 'Chick'wood, that he would be a sissy. I think he really did want to watch the game though, and he probably enjoyed it more than he would have Cheekwood. I do think he would have liked the trees, but I'm guessing he would have been clamoring to go home the whole time. I had never been to Cheekwood and can't wait to go back when the gardens are in bloom. I bet it's gorgeous. The main house was so pretty and each room had a Christmas tree decorated with a different theme.
The Night Before Christmas


How the Grinch Stole Christmas


The Polar Express



The Nutcracker


Why all Christmas Trees Aren't Perfect
The Toy Story
A Christmas Carol



















































No comments: