Baseball Swing
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
School Lunch
Last week I missed the Thanksgiving lunch at school so I told Brantley I would come to have lunch with him on Monday. When I walked in that cafeteria, all the memories came back. I swear it smelled exactly the same as the cafeteria at my elementary school. I did find it interesting that they had plastic utensils and styrofoam trays. I guess they figure those are better that washing all of the real utensils and the hard plastic trays and plates. The lunch wasn't bad though. We had baked chicken nuggets and a wheat roll. I had a baked potato and Brantley had broccoli. I was surprised that Brantley ate everything on his plate. We also had chocolate milk. I love chocolate milk. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've gone back to my elementary school and it's just overwhelming how the smell makes you remember everything. I think smell is very powerful.
Styrafoam trays and plastic utensils? I guess the environment hasn't caught up with grammar schools yet!
Post a Comment