Baseball Swing

Baseball Swing

Friday, April 18, 2008

Shake Shake Shake

I woke up at 4:38 this morning, shaking. Half asleep, I thought It must be me that was shaking. I was very confused, but then I heard the window rattling among other things. It was some pretty significant shaking, but I thought I must be crazy. I wasn't going to say anything, but I asked Lawson in the kitchen if he was up at 4:30. He wasn't. Then, I said it. "I think there was an earthquake this morning." To this he told me I was crazy. Then, not 5 minutes later they were talking about it on the news. Thank goodness. I really thought I was loosing it.

Brantley says we can't have earthquakes here because we are don't have any canyons near us. I think that is what he said, I'll have to ask him again.

1 comment:

Rosemarie said...

They say we even felt it up here as well. Crazy!