Baseball Swing
Thursday, December 22, 2005
Santa mistakes.....
I have bought several things for Brantley's stocking. One thing I particularly wanted to get was some water colors. He enjoys sitting at the table and painting. So, today I went to Target during lunch and bought some water colors and a really big bow to go on the four-wheeler. I had the bag in the trunk so he wouldn't see it in the car when I picked him up. When we got home, daddy was already at home so Brantley went on in the house. I got the bag out and wrapped it in my coat so it couldn't be seen. I laid the coat on the table, bag still hidden. For some unknown reason, Brantley decided to get into my coat. I'm in the kitchen and I hear "Alright! More paints!" Into the kitchen he comes with the paints. And, he saw the bow. I told him he shouldn't have done that because I wanted to wrap those and put them under the tree, small recovery in that he doesn't know it was to go in the stocking from Santa. But, he has seen the bow. I can't use it to put on the four-wheeler. Or, is it probable that as he threw the bow out of the bag, he didn't really notice it. Or, is he young enough that I can chance putting the bow on anyway and he won't notice? I have a feeling he's going to catch on to Santa really quick. Santa visited their class yesterday and he told me that it wasn't the real Santa. Hmmmm.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment