Baseball Swing
Friday, December 16, 2005
Football
Brantley has really wanted to go to a Titans game. I keep telling him the tickets are just too expensive but he will get to go one day. Well, since the Titan's performance this year has been so good, everyone at work is trying to give away their tickets. So, since Lawson is already going to the game on Sunday with Chris, I snagged 2 tickets and decided to take Brantley. When I got home yesterday, I said "Guess what I got today" and I showed them to him. He has never seen tickets before but he knew exactly what they were. "Tickets?" he said. I nodded. "To the Titans?" he said. I nodded again. He then proceeds to start screaming. He is so excited!. Then he tells daddy that mommy got tickets for them to go to the game. I told him that daddy already had tickets and that these were for me and him. He didn't like that. He said that he and daddy would go and that I would go with Chris. I'm feeling really unwanted here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment