A conversation about Star Wars:
"Mommy, does Anakin turn in to Darth Vader"
Me " I don't know. I haven't seen a movie where he does. Why do you ask?"
"Well, Reed says he does."
Me "Well, I don't know what to tell you. I don't know."
Before the movie.
Me "Now, you can't tell me what happens because I have to study. I'll have to watch the movie some other time. Okay?"
"Okay"
After the movie.
"There were good guys and bad guys. Hmmmm...who were the good guys....Jar Jar Binks, he's a good guy. And Yoda, he's a good guy. And ummmm...(yelling) daddy - who was that other guy in the movie.."
Daddy - "Obi Wan?"
"Yeah Obi Wan. He's a good guy."
"And...Anakin... he did a bad thing. And Anakin got burned by hot lava and somebody put him back together and made him in to Darth Vader!"
Thanks Brant. Good thing I already kinda knew what happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment