Baseball Swing

Baseball Swing

Monday, October 17, 2005

Weekend in Chicago

We finally got to go for our long weekend in Chicago. I say finally because we were supposed to go in August and didn't get to. The weather was great. We were afraid it was going to rain all weekend, but we were spared. Brantley really wanted to go to Lincoln Park Zoo - ever since he saw it on Extreme Zoos on Animal Planet. They have a really cool exhibit for chimps there. The Zoo is free but there isn't much there. So, we decided to go to Brookfield Zoo. Brantley had a blast. His favorite thing was the giraffes. I took lots of pictures - and Brantley took a few too. Hopefully, next visit we will make it to downtown Chicago.

1 comment:

Rosemarie said...

Glad you had a great time!

I hope people don't charge us with child labor for having Brantley cut the grass ... and Pic 111 and those of me on the couch have to go -- I look like a sloth!