Baseball Swing

Baseball Swing

Monday, October 24, 2005

Let it Shine

I'm very irritated at Kodak right now. First, my camera is acting up and I've only had it for 8 months. It wouldn't take a picture right at the party on Saturday, but the video clips were fine. Go figure. Then, the upload feature wouldn't work from my EasyShare software so I couldn't share the videos. I don't know how many hours I spent trying to find out how to get warranty service and trying to figure out why I couldn't upload. Finally, today I was able to upload the videos.

Saturday we went to Ben's birthday party at Let it Shine. Let it Shine is a local gymnastics gym. Let me just say, when you walk in, you can't miss that it's a gym. SMELLY! It turned out to be a great party. Brant had a blast as you can see from the videos. He really wants to go back there. I think they do have open gym some times so I'm going to have to check into it.

No comments: