Baseball Swing
Sunday, January 02, 2011
Fitness Challenge
I challenged Brantley a couple weeks ago but we really didn't get started yet until today. The challenge is to see how many sit-ups and push-ups can be done, with correct form, without stopping. We are building up until the end of February. Brantley plays a lot of sports, but he's not really doing anything to be "fit". We are using some helpers with this challenge. We have the perfect push-up which actually makes the push-ups harder although I do think it helps Brantley's form. And, we have the Ab Rocket. It's really nice because it takes the strain off your neck while still letting you abs work hard. We've been sporadic the last couple weeks, but today I wrote down how many we each did. I did a whopping 10 push-ups and 50 sit-ups. Brantley did 20 push-ups (with not quite so perfect form) and he pushed through to do 100 sit-ups. We''ll see if we can keep it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's great! Where'd you get the ab thingee? Cause I'm always using my back or my neck.
keep up the good work.
Pop & GM
Post a Comment