Baseball Swing
Sunday, October 04, 2009
Baseball update
I'm not sure who our opponent was on Saturday. Since they are using minor league teams, we don't recognize a lot of the logos. The bees won the game, but I was chit chatting so I'm not sure if they won by 1 or 4. They definitely won the game though, despite some terrible fielding. The game started out pretty normal with Brantley at second throwing an out to Carson at first. They did that once in the first inning and again in the second. In the fifth inning, Carson was at pitcher at threw an out to Brantley at first. He had some awesome hitting and came so close to hitting the scoreboard. He had 4 at bats for a triple, 2 doubles and a single. He also got 2 RBIs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment