Baseball Swing

Baseball Swing

Monday, September 07, 2009

Sox Weekend

I guess Labor Day weekend marks the end of summer. I'm actually kinda ready for it to be Fall. Brantley celebrated the end of summer by going to Chicago with Lawson to take in not one, but two baseball games. They went to see the Red Sox at the White Sox. The weekend was actually Adrian's parents idea. They are big Red Sox fans. Since Brantley's baseball team was the Red Sox a while back, he actually had a Red Sox hat to wear, however I think that looks like a new White Sox jersey he's wearing. Hmmm. (Sorry about the picture quality. Lawson sent these to me with his phone.)

Don't worry about me though. I actually did plenty of fun stuff this weekend. Of course, had it not been for my good friend Roger, I'd probably just sat on the couch all weekend watching movies and eating popcorn. I went to see the movie Inglorious Basterds (not sure of the significance of spelling it with an e instead of an a). It was surprisingly good and I'd recommend seeing it. Definitely not a kid friendly movie though. I also got to go see Wicked at TPAC. Also very good and recommendable. And of course, I had to get some shopping in. Today, I'm trying to get the house cleaned up a little. I've made some progress, but it's really hard to get motivated.

No comments: